In the heart of the Royal County of Berkshire, Slough is perfectly located for a short commute to Windsor, Maidenhead and London. Being a relatively new town, Slough benefits from some of the best transport links in the South of England. Situated in the beautiful Thames Valley, our serviced apartments Slough are a perfect base for business and tourist travellers alike.
Our serviced apartments Slough central location means you will benefit from everything you might expect in a multi cultural town. With plenty of bars, restaurants and shops on your doorstep.
some things to do whilst you stay in our serviced apartments Slough:
- take a short drive to Windsor and visit the official residence of The Queen, the largest occupied castle in Europe
- with over 50 parks in Slough, Black Park being just one, there is always some where to escape the hustle and bustle of being in a town
- if you fancy learning about the social history of Slough, perhaps visit the local museum
- or perhaps visit the world famous Eton College, which has educated boys for 6 centuries including 19 prime ministers and princes
- for something exciting go and watch the ice hockey at Slough Ice Arena
Discover more about us, view a map of our Serviced Apartments in Slough, or simply contact us today to make your serviced apartments in Slough booking.